For the carnival make up theme I choose to do a harlequin inspired make up. This one is mostly costume and just face make up, but the costume is homemade, so I spent most of the week fixing it up.
I replaced the background for this one with a carousel, it wasn’t to hard but needed some work here and there. An extra touch that i added was to lower the opacity of the blue sheer fabric around her arms and legs to make it semi see through in some places
My grade for the project: Not marked yet
For Aryn, he knew exactly what he was going to do for this theme weeks ago. He wanted to paint his friend Mike as a creepy/sketchy clown. He was thinking more dark carnival, and this was the one he was most looking forward to.
Aryn’s grade for the project: Not marked yet